The potential for unmanned Aerial Vehicles [UAV] or drones in the civil and commercial environment is increasing at an exponential rate. Currently there are only a few ICAO/FAA compliant approaches allowing civilian operations of these aircraft in National Air Space [NAS].
The potential for use of UAVs in industry is virtually limitless for surveys, inspections and analysis of power transmission, distribution systems and other industrial infrastructure.
There are a myriad of manufactures and broad selection of aircraft available in today’s rapidly expanding market. Within this selection of aircraft are a wide variety of sizes, systems, payloads and endurance capabilities. Companies wanting to implement UAVS systems will be confronted with all these possibilities will need to make educated decisions.
SkyDrone UAVS can provide your company with an industry professional that will provide your company with the service and tools need to make those informed decisions.
- UAV Introduction | Capability Brief | Limitations
- Company Needs Assessment | Definition of Requirements
- Aircraft Comparison Analysis | Asset Acquisition
- Equipment Selection | Mission Package Acquisition
- System Incorporation | Implementation
- UAV System Education | Training
Ready to talk, call today for a free initial consultation 800-670-1364!
What are you waiting for? Call SkyDrone today!